Thursday, August 20, 2015

Politically correct, he ain't . . .


I came into contact with Vox Day for the first time in connection with the Tor boycott for which I called a few months ago.  (It's still on, by the way, and will be for the foreseeable future, in the absence of any response from the company and its parent organizations.)  I know some people regard him as beyond the pale, making all sorts of accusations about him and publicly denigrating and abusing him at every opportunity.  However, he's been the soul of courtesy with me, and frankly I've seen no sign of 'the beast within' (or without) about which others complain so bitterly.

Be that as it may, I had to laugh out loud when I read this post on his blog tonight.  It seems some of his enemies got to publicly bashing him again.  He responded, in his own inimitable fashion.  Here's an excerpt.

Princess Content ‏@ContentPrincess
i didn't go [to Worldcon this year].  You ruined it.  and you don't even care.  You don't care at all that you have hurt people.

Vox Day ‏@voxday
That is totally unfair and untrue. I am rather pleased at hurting the people who claim to have been hurt.



There's more at the link.

Butthurt Yoda . . . I love it!  Frankly, based on the quality (or, rather, the lack thereof) of the enemies Vox has made, I'm honored to have made his acquaintance.  I'd like to meet him one day over a beer and a meal.  Perhaps we could invite the International Lord of Hate, the Scourge of SJW's, the Portuguese Witch and the Politically Correct Mr. Williamson to join us.  That should be a meal to remember!  If our partners are included, we'll be an even dozen - just right to toast each other using the skulls of Vox's enemies . . .




Peter

EDITED TO ADD:  Princess Content is clearly a quintessential SJW:
Princess Content @ContentPrincess
intelligence and reason are just code words for white male privilege.
Verily, the mind doth boggle . . .

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should barbeque a nice rump roast!

Antibubba

Elizabeth said...

And I would very much like a copy of the video of that meet up :-)

Anonymous said...

If it were not for "WMP" the princess would be dressed in skins, living in a mud hut, and digging for grubs with a stick.

Paul, Dammit! said...

Wow. The princess just said THE most racist thing you'll find outside of a KKK rally.

Old NFO said...

ROTF, the SJBs never cease to amaze me... And that would be an interesting dinner... :-)

Anonymous said...

You are how officially on the map see Camestros Felapton blogg
Map of the 2015 Puppy Kerfuffle [Update V0.4] 2 https://camestrosfelapton.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/map-of-the-2015-puppy-kerfuffle/
See Sadland just above Torcot Cape
You have come along way sir
Danni
PS keep up the good work, reading your blogg make life a little bit more enjoyable

SiGraybeard said...

Butthurt Yoda is so perfect for so many places, I have to grab it!

doofus said...

I don't know how you dare call her the "Portuguese Witch!" She is the "Beautiful But Evil Space Princess." Man, are you ignorant. :-)

David

Joseph S. Ramirez said...

Hm. Didn't see the older posts about this, but I just read through them. Count me in on the boycott.

Brother Pilot said...

I -laughed- at the graphic. Thought i'd sprained something.

That said, my son gave me "Old Man's War" by Scalzi for, wait for it, my 50th birthday. I won't be buying the sequel (though it was tempting, OMW was pretty good).