Friday, January 8, 2016

Maxwell Volume 5 is moving right along


After recovering from a long battle with a kidney stone, I'm back at work writing.  The next novel in the Maxwell Saga is well advanced, and I hope to publish it during February.  Here's a glimpse at the cover to whet your appetite.




I'm finding it difficult to write amidst all the fuss and bother of buying a house and moving between states, but I'll work as hard as I can.  Watch this space for more details!

I also have a guest article at Mad Genius Club this morning, looking at the problem of breaking out of one's fictional focus to adopt a broader perspective on reality.  I hope those of you interested in the craft of writing will find it useful.

Peter

7 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Best of luck with the new book!

Bill S said...

Just finished Book 4, looking forward to #5. When its ready to go live, please post a large (900x1500) pic of the cover at your blog. I use pics of books I've read (current year) to populate my screen saver. The wife 'discourages' me from using cheerleaders.

shugyosha said...

Regarding MGC's post: I assume you're familiar with 'Achilles in Vietnam' and similar books?

Take care

Fred said...

Sir, Does any of your writing take the Lords name or mis-use the name of Jesus? I would like to read one of you books.

Anonymous said...

There can never be too many beautifully illustrated, humongous spaceships exploding in mid-battle.

Peter said...

@Fred: The way I write on this blog is the way I write my books as well. If you like one, I daresay you'll enjoy the other.

Mark J said...

I've posted a review of this series on my blog Musings of the Desert Rat. I am definitely looking forward to book 5 once it's been published.

All the best to you and Miss D on the move, may you have a safe journey to your new home.