Tuesday, October 15, 2024

That's taking autumn entirely too far!

 

I've seen pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice candy, pumpkin spice scents in just about anything and everything . . . but this is taking it entirely too far!



That's right.  Pumpkin (or, rather, Dumpkin) Spice butt wipes!!!

Somehow, I've never come across many "Manly Men" who actually like the scent of pumpkin spice;  and I don't think I've ever met anybody, male or female, who actually wants to smell like that.  The thought of a pumpkin spice scented butt after an . . . er . . . evacuation does not overcome me with the urge to spend my hard-earned money on it!

Pumpkin spice butt wipes.  Has the Apocalypse crept up on us unseen - and, until now, unscented?  Is this the much-prophesied Fall of Man (well, the male component of the human race, anyway) as much as the season of the year?



Peter


No comments: