Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Giddying!


Our friend Snoggeramus in Australia, who's sent a lot of good material to us, dares us to watch this video clip of El Camino del Rey in full-screen mode.  I tried, and found it really hard!  Talk about vertigo . . .





Remind me not to drink anything alcoholic before tackling that . . . in fact, remind me not to tackle it at all!!!  However, if you're more adventurous than I am and would like to know more about it, there's a long article here about crossing El Camino del Rey.

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, I'll pass on that... Maybe 30 years ago...

Murphy's Law said...

Man, I used to do lots of dumb stuff, but that wins the prize!

Cargosquid said...

What I love is that is accessible at all. In this country, it would have been destroyed to prevent people from walking it. I've seen another one of these...the path looks worse now.

Captcha: skshure....sign of the times.