Friday, February 1, 2008

One month down the road.


This blog 'went live' at 8.11 p.m. on Tuesday, January 1st, 2008. Yesterday marked my first month of blogging. I hope you've had as much fun reading it as I have writing it. About 500 of you come here every day - 15,634 total visits during January - so I suspect at least some of you do!

If you like what you read here, please tell your friends. If you don't like it, tell me - in comments or via e-mail - and I'll try to do better.

Thanks for joining me. It's good to have online buddies.

Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to your sight via "The Law Dog Files' and have been reading every day. I'm so sorry I haven't given you any feedback. I find myself smiling, nodding in agreement etc and should have told you before now what a great job you are doing

Mike said...

I've been showing up just about every day to see what you've put up. I really enjoy your writing. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I found this blog from your post over at www.armedpolitesociety.org I love the historical perspectives and personal tales.

Anonymous said...

Don't remeber the link I got here on but I enjoy reading your posts as well as others' comments. Well done!