Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A security warning to US readers for the next month or so


There are a number of factors that may make life more 'exciting' than usual in many larger urban areas over the next few weeks.

  • Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam has called for another 'Million Man March' to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the original gathering.  It's supposed to go down in Washington D.C. on October 10th.  Given the current agitation in the Black community over the 'Black Lives Matter' brouhaha, this has the potential to turn ugly.
  • According to this news report, '#FYF911 “black radicals” say they will be holding the “imperial powers” that are actually responsible for the terrorist attacks on September 11th accountable on that day'.  WARNING - the pictures and quoted language at the link are obscene, to put it mildly.  I imagine many normal, patriotic Americans (of all races) are likely to be outraged if these excrescences upon society show up in their neighborhoods - certainly, I will be.  I'd be prepared for them to try to cause trouble, if I were you.
  • The spate of shootings on I-10 in Phoenix, AZ remains unsolved.  What's more, I'm hearing unattributed reports from some of my law enforcement friends that there have been similar incidents in other cities, which are either not being reported (by news media in collusion with local politicians) or deliberately misclassified as different sorts of crime, so as not to alarm tourists and travelers.  It wouldn't surprise me if it were connected to the 'Black Lives Matter' or '#FYF911' protests.  Again, I can only advise readers to be prepared for trouble.

I think any of these factors, alone or in combination, have the potential to disrupt lives over the next few weeks.  I strongly suggest that we all prepare accordingly.

Peter

7 comments:

Topher_Henry said...

I believe most citizens of this country don't believe that violence of this type on a large, coordinated scale is a real possibility. Most of the people I would discuss it with would meet this concern with a sort of humorous skepticism. "C'mon man, don't be one of THOSE types of people." If (when) some type of big "SHTF" event does occur, many people won't have a clue what to do. It's going to be interesting.

m4 said...

Disrupt, or indeed end. Stay safe folks.

Anonymous said...

"I strongly suggest that we all prepare accordingly."

Preparation... Premeditation... Then those words come back to haunt you in court. Best just to go on with your life as if you were heading out to the local gun range and shit just happened right there and totally surprised you.

Unknown said...

I had heard about the shootings but i thought they were in Iowa but that mite be a separate incident.

kamas716 said...

Someone called the dispatch center in Denver (I think?) to say that if they see any law enforcement out alone they will shoot them.

The rhetoric is getting amped up, things could get very ugly soon.

Dave said...

Not to mention these wonderful people:

https://floodthesystem.net/

Cloward-Piven at it's worst

HeroHog said...

I ALWAYS pack with spare mag(s). No change needed here!
Head on a swivel, doors locked, loud things at hand.