Saturday, September 5, 2015

Second annual Indie Author Labor Day Sale


A bunch of independent author-publishers, including yours truly, have gotten together for our second annual Labor Day book sale.  Each author has selected one of their books (usually the first in a series, to serve as a good introduction to the rest), and reduced the price for this weekend only.  For example, I've dropped the price on 'Take The Star Road' to just 99c.




You'll find a complete list of all the books on sale over at Mad Genius Club.  Browse through the titles, and see if there's anything you'd like.  It's a great weekend to save money on reading matter, and discover new authors at the same time!

Peter

3 comments:

Jim said...

I've been enjoying your blog so I suppose it's only right if I try your fiction. I have taken advantage of the deal. Hopefully I'll like it enough to come back for more.

TimSAZ said...

ok. i'm in. i read the first chapter on kindle. its a good read.

Greyweather said...

I'm enjoying the series immensely. I'm near the end of book three as I type. They way I'm going I'll have read all your books just in time for your new novel to come out!