Saturday, December 15, 2012

Life goes on


Despite the horror of yesterday's news, we mustn't let it dictate the pattern of our lives.  If we do, the maniacs win.  We must gird our loins and carry on, no matter how much pain we may feel.

In that light, here's something to remind all of us of the good and the positive in life.  Here's a Downs syndrome kid with his dog.  Do take the time to watch the video, and note the interaction between the two.  I suspect this kid, even though handicapped, will grow up greatly enriched by the companionship of his canine buddy.





Peter

3 comments:

Charlie Foxtrot said...

Thanks. That's what I needed.

One of the reason that I feel there's hope for the human race is that dogs believe in us.

Noons said...

That made my day in this troubled occasion. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just my silly opinion: anyone's and everyone's life is enriched who has such a buddy.

Goatroper