Monday, June 17, 2024

Under the knife again

 

By the time Blogger auto-publishes this, I'll be getting ready to go under the knife again for the third of three surgical procedures.  I hope the third time will do for all, and be successful.  If it works, I'll have a final stent removed in a week to ten days, and then my recalcitrant kidney will be back to normal.  If it doesn't, then I guess I'll end up losing that kidney - not a life-threatening situation, but one that puts a permanent "Handle with care!" sign on my other kidney.

Blogging will be as and when I can manage it for a day or two.  I hope to resume normal schedule by Thursday at the latest.

Prayers for a successful surgery and full healing will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Peter


13 comments:

Old NFO said...

Prayers up.

Tree Mike said...

Prayers UP!

glasslass said...

Prayers of course and we'll still be here whenever you feel up to posting.

MS Jordan said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you

Anonymous said...

May the peace that passes all understanding be yours today

TCK said...

Good luck, we'll all be praying for you.

lynn said...

I pray for a good surgery and a quick healing.

Michael said...

Prayers up.

chipmunk said...

Praying for you, your doctors, your surgery, and recovery.

Terri Ruwe said...

Prayers and Positive thoughts that all goes well in your procedure, Peter.

Jen said...

Prayers for a successful procedure Peter. Get better soon!

LL said...

Fair winds and following seas, BRM. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Prayers and healing thoughts.

SLee