Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another beautiful piece from Lindsey Stirling


We've met violinist Lindsey Stirling in these pages several times before.  Here's her latest release, 'Master of Tides', from her new album 'Shatter Me'.  I recommend watching it in full-screen mode - with the volume turned up.





She's developed a remarkable following in her independent music career.  As an independent author, I can only applaud her success;  and as a fan, I love her work!  See her Web site and her YouTube channel for more information.

Peter

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm amazed at her athleticism and ability to continue playing with all the antics... :-)

PapaMAS said...

She is definitely worth listening to.

Murphy's Law said...

I heart that girl. I keep sending her marriage proposals but all I get back are restraining orders. I'm thinking that there's a communication problem here somewhere.

Rolf said...

Nice. Not just a musician, and entertainer.

XPDR said...

I've been a fan since you posted the first link to her music. My daughter is a fan now too! She's very talented. Piers can eat his heart out now!