Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Great Indie Labor Day weekend book sale


A bunch of independent authors (many of whom I know online and/or in meatspace, and all of whom I'm proud to call my friends) are holding an e-book sale this Labor Day weekend.  You'll find all the books listed here.  All of them are priced at $2.99 or below, for this weekend only.  (I'd gladly have joined in the sale, but because Miss D. and I have been settling into our new home this month, we simply haven't had time to fit that in amongst all the other things we've had to do.)

If you've been looking for interesting reading material at a great price, now's your chance.  You may not have heard of many of the authors, but then, a great many people have never heard of my writing - but you still come here to read my blog, and many of you have bought my books.  I strongly suggest you take a chance on some new authors and stock up while their prices are so low.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Peter

3 comments:

TheAxe said...

Thanks for the info :) I picked up a few that look good.

naleta said...

I grabbed several of these books last night.

I also wanted to tell you that I bought and read Walls, Wire, Bars and Souls awhile ago, and just got a paper copy to give to my friend who married a Federal Marshal who works at a prison. She says that he never talks about his work, and I thought it would give her a little insight into why he keeps his work self and his home self separate. The book arrived yesterday and I plan on giving it to her soon.

Peter said...

Thanks, Naleta. I hope your friend and her husband find it useful - that's why I wrote it.