Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cooper on 'Firearms and Personal Defense'


Courtesy of a link at Gunalizer, here's an hour-long talk (including question time) by the late, great Jeff Cooper, delivered at a conference of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness in San Diego in June 1997.  It's a classic of its kind, and I unreservedly endorse everything the good Colonel has to say (not that he ever needed any endorsement from me or anyone else - his wisdom was self-evident).  In the light of events in France this week, I submit that his insights are more important than ever.





I had the great good fortune to attend a lecture given by Col. Cooper in South Africa many years ago.  It was a life-changing experience, and I've never forgotten what I learned from him.  It helped to keep me alive on more than one occasion.

Peter

No comments: