Saturday, October 5, 2013

An anatomically precise Halloween maze . . .


I'm laughing at the fuss over a certain anatomical feature in a Pennsylvania farm's Halloween maze for kids.  (For foreign readers, let me explain that a 'Halloween maze' is cut into a cornfield. Kids follow the mown paths, flanked by tall corn that blocks their line of sight.)

Here's the maze in question.




The image at the article citing the controversy (see here) has clearly been edited to make the nether regions 'stand out' (or up) to a greater extent (as noted by commenter Mike_C). It's definitely a manufactured controversy, if you ask me.

Even so, it looks like a fine upstanding critter to me . . .





Peter

1 comment:

Mike_C said...

Oh fer .... The aerial photo on the Wilcox Farm site has one more line (on the belly) than the image on the geekwhatever site. Looks to me like someone had some fun with an image editor.