Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Doofus Of The Day #733


Courtesy of a link provided by reader K. G., today's award goes to the gentleman (?) responsible for this incident, which nearly produced a 'crispy critter' of an altogether undesirable kind.

Firefighters came to the rescue of a man in distress when he got his penis stuck in a toaster.

It is unclear exactly what the humiliated gentleman had been up to, but fortunately London's finest arrived to extricate his manhood from the electrical device.

Unbelievably, another adventurer rivalled his ridiculous antics by somehow getting his member lodged in a vacuum cleaner.

And the ultra-professional London Fire Brigade staff have had to free 79 people from handcuffs in the last three years alone.

. . .

Third Officer, Dave Brown, said: “Some of the incidents our firefighters are called out could be prevented with a little common sense.

“I don’t know whether it’s the Fifty Shades effect, but the number of incidents involving items like handcuffs seems to have gone up.

“I’m sure most people will be Fifty Shades of red by the time our crews arrive to free them.”

There's more at the link.

I've seen (and cleaned out) crumbs lodged in the bottom of a toaster, but in my appliances they've always been the remains of burnt bread.  After reading that, I'm no longer so sure about other peoples' toasters . . .





Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Heh... NOT EVEN going there... :-D

Anonymous said...

How can someone not know how to open handcuffs?

All you need is a bit of wire or a paperclip...

-Corpse

PapaMAS said...

I don't care why he did it. I will NEVER do that. I have NEVER thought of doing that. I will NEVER think of doing that.