Friday, July 1, 2016

"Brings The Lightning" is now available on Kindle Unlimited


Castalia House has just released my latest novel, "Brings The Lightning", on Kindle Unlimited, Amazon.com's subscription e-book service.  This means that those of you who are KU members can now read the book without paying another cent.  Just go to its Web page and download it while logged into Amazon.com.




That makes four methods by which the book can be read;  hardcover or paperback in dead-tree editions, and purchase or KU subscription as an e-book.  I hope that all my future releases through Castalia House (they've contracted with me for several more) will follow that pattern as well.

Peter

3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Peter;

I would like a signed dead tree version when you are set up for it. I loved the book, read it twice on my tablet :)

Ray - SoCal said...

Wow - 67 reviews! With kindle unlimited I expect 100 real soon.

The qty of reviews I expect will have a big impact on your overall sales!

nono said...

Used my apple settlement money to defray the cost, enjoying it very much.