The trade paperback edition of my latest novel, 'Forge A New Blade', is now available. You can get it right away from CreateSpace if you're so inclined; alternatively, wait a day or two for the links to propagate and you'll be able to buy it on Amazon.com.
Thanks for your patience in waiting for it. After I decided to change the cover, it wasn't worth putting out a dead tree edition for only a couple of days and then changing it. That's a more complicated process on CreateSpace than it is for the e-book edition on Amazon.com. I therefore decided to hold the paper edition until the new cover was ready. That also gave me the opportunity to fix a couple of typos in the manuscript.
I've uploaded the fixes to the Kindle edition as well. They should propagate automatically to your copy. If they don't, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Amazon.com account.
- Select 'Your Account' from the opening page.
- Scroll down until you find 'Manage your content and devices', then click that.
- Select 'Settings' in the top menu.
- Scroll down to the 'Automatic Book Update' heading. Make sure 'On' is selected.
That'll make sure all e-book updates are downloaded automatically.