Saturday, June 6, 2015

Two very good articles


While Miss D. and I are on our road trip I'm not reading as many blogs as I usually do, but today I had time to scan a few of them.  Two articles caught my eye.

The Silicon Graybeard describes 'The Extent That the Central Bankers Distort the World'.  It's a very useful look at how international financial authorities are deliberately keeping a lid on normal financial processes and outcomes in their quest to keep the world economy under control.  Very worthwhile reading, albeit troubling stuff.

On a more poignant note, Mr. Garabaldi describes a memorial to a German officer who was honored by his American opponents for trying to save the life of a US soldier.  He was killed in the attempt.  Amid all the horrors of 1944/45, it's good to know that some humanity remained on both sides.




Both articles are highly recommended reading.

Peter

1 comment:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Peter,

Thank you for the Props. My friend *shelldude* actually found it and I just added to it with other stuff I had.

Respectfully

Bob A.K.A. "MrGarabaldi"