Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Off to LibertyCon


Miss D. and I have arrived in Chattanooga, where LibertyCon begins on Friday.  We came early because two very dear friends are celebrating their marriage here tomorrow, and yours truly is officiating;  and another well-known author and her husband plan to renew their wedding vows, and I'm going to be there for that as well.  It's nice being a clergyman, even if medically retired - one can help out with that sort of thing.  (Little do the bride and groom suspect the nature of the vows I've prepared for them . . . MWAAAHAHAHA!)

Blogging will be lighter during the next few days, because Miss D. and I have workshops to present and panels in which to participate.  I'll try to post when I can, and perhaps queue up some articles for scheduled posting when I know I won't be able to do so in person.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of my readers who make it to Chattanooga.  Bring swimming costumes . . . it's supposed to hit 100 degrees tomorrow!

Peter

3 comments:

TheAxe said...

Have a Blast! :)

Midknight said...

Glad you arrived safely. Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

I've been in Chattanooga in that kind of heat (an humidity!)
Stay hydrated!!

gfa