Tuesday, February 16, 2021

More role-playing game laughs

 

A few years ago I mentioned a Dungeons and Dragons episode where a quick-thinking player outfoxed the Dungeon Master and all the other players, too.  It still makes me smile.

The other day, while scrolling idly through a Web site, I came across a tweet from Clinton J. Boomer, who describes himself as a novelist and free-lance game designer.  I had to laugh.



Intrigued, I clicked over to Mr. Boomer's Twitter account and spent an enjoyable half-hour browsing through his archives.  For example:



I like his sense of humor.  Go browse his archives for yourself, and enjoy!



Peter


4 comments:

Beans said...

It was funny, until it got to SJW and CopulateOMB and other such things.

Why must the Left always kill anything remotely funny?

Old NFO said...

Snerk... good ones!

Feather Blade said...

Eh. Anyone who publishes their pronouns in their bio is worth ignoring.

McChuck said...

Do not support the people who want us dead and our culture destroyed.
https://twitter.com/boomer_kid/status/1351683227606519809

(But he is funny, when he's not being an @$$-hat.)