Monday, May 31, 2021

Slight delay in raffle results, due to the public holiday

 

Today, May 31st, 2021, was to be the final day for receipt of entries to our raffle for an AR-15 pistol.  However, several readers contacted me to point out that today is a public holiday (Memorial Day), and the post office won't be delivering any mail.  At their suggestion, I'm going to postpone the drawing for 24 hours;  instead of drawing the winner tomorrow, I'll delay it until Wednesday 2nd June, so that late entries will have an extra day's mailing time to reach me.

Look for the announcement of the winner either on Wednesday or Thursday, after I've had a chance to contact them, find out whether they'd prefer to remain anonymous or not, and set up delivery arrangements.

Oh - and just to confirm, there will be another raffle, this time for a Glock pistol with reflex sight.  Watch this blog for details!

Peter


No comments: