Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday morning music

 

I laughed so hard when I watched this last week that I had to pick it for today's music video.  Cat lovers will understand;  others will at least see why we find them such fun critters.  Enjoy!



There are quite a few parody versions of "Bohemian Rhapsody" floating around.  You'll find a number of them on YouTube.  Here's one of the more offbeat ones.




Somewhere up there, I suspect Freddie Mercury is asking God, "Why?  Why???  What did I do to deserve that???"



Peter


7 comments:

tiredWeasel said...

Didn't Freddy Mercury encourage covers of Queen-songs as long as it made people happy?

I would say that these hit the target :D

Jim said...

I prefer the muppet version.

Orvan Taurus said...

Freddie Mercurochrome?

BadFrog said...

As Freddie never took himself too seriously, I suspect he would be singing along a la Waynes World.

Adrienne said...

Great minds - I posted the kitteh video today too. Freddie LOVED cats. He would approve.

TheOtherSean said...

The kitties came to listen when I played this. I think that means they endorse it.

Tal Hartsfeld said...

Kind of along the same line as Ray Stevens' Hen House Five version of IN THE MOOD