Sunday, April 18, 2010

Colorful bowels???


I'm somewhat perplexed by a report in the Austrian Times.

A loo paper firm says it's on a roll after beating the recession with the world's first mood-matching toilet tissue boutique.




Paper makers Renova say their psychologically trained counsellors can match colours, textures and even the thickness of various loo rolls to individual clients.

Now customers are flocking to their first shop in Cascais, Portugal, for the ultimate in personal service.

"People can express their true personality with the type of paper they use and different family members have different needs," said a spokesman.


I don't get it. I mean . . . do emotions play that big a role when you're sitting on the throne? I'd have thought the only strain that one would feel is more in the physical line! And does this mean you have to change the roll depending on your mood at the time?

"Darling, will you run to the shops, please - quickly? I simply can't bring myself to go until we have the right shade of blue!"

And what mood fits charcoal gray toilet paper, for Heaven's sake? (On second thought, don't answer that . . . I don't want to know!)



Peter

3 comments:

Jim March said...

Just as long as they don't ship it in brown. You wouldn't be able to tell when you're done.

mostly cajun said...

Put me down for a case of red...

MC

Anonymous said...

I think the gray is for those Russians reminiscing for the old days!

Antibubba