Thursday, April 8, 2010

Light blogging tonight


I've been hard at work today on a major writing project. You may see the results next week on this blog, although it may go elsewhere. Still, it hasn't left me much time or energy for my usual search for interesting blog articles.

However, I did find this amazing video of three P-51 Mustangs at the Duxford air show in England. Aviation fans will love it; there are some wonderful air-to-air shots, a great deal of history, and overall it's a superb production. Even those not into aircraft will enjoy it, I think. I recommend watching it in full-screen mode. It may take a while to load, but it's worth the wait.





More blogging tomorrow night.

Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd write a proper comment, but after that video I seem to be leaking a little.

Jim

Old NFO said...

Beautiful... in many ways...