Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lolcats in the bathroom


In the days when I had two cats, I would frequently find them playing in, or on, or with, the fixtures in the bathroom. One would squirm around in the handbasin until she'd got herself comfortably rolled into a ball, then glare at me if I tried to use it to wash my hands. She'd got there first, after all - so who did I think I was, disturbing her like this? The other found my toes absolutely fascinating under the bathwater. She'd hop up on the end of the bath, and stare fixedly at them until I'd lift them just out of the water - then she'd bat at them furiously with her paw, trying to catch them. She'd have spent hours doing that, if I'd let her.

Those memories made me laugh out loud when I saw these two Lolcats over at I Can Has Cheezburger? today. (Click on each picture to be taken to its homepage at ICHC?, where you'll find reader comments.)








Peter

2 comments:

Sevesteen said...

We had a cat that would sleep in the bathroom sink...despite the leaky faucet. Often he would act as a stopper, and be sitting in several inches of water.

gebiv said...

Why do you hate the earth so much to post lolcat pics?