Monday, March 31, 2014

By their friends ye shall know them . . .


I note with no surprise whatsoever that at a Democratic Party rally in Cincinnati, Ohio, for election reform, headlined by Al Sharpton, convicted felon Melowese Richardson was "brought up on the stage during the rally and hugged by Sharpton, apparently for her efforts to keep Obama in the White House".

Her crime?  Vote fraud - in short, voting six times for President Obama during the 2012 Presidential election, an election during which she worked at the polls.  So much for electoral worker neutrality, huh?

I see.  The party that wants to reform election law publicly honors the election worker who violated election laws?  I think that says it all, right there.  If I were an honest Ohio voter, irrespective of the party I supported, I'd be furious.

Peter

2 comments:

irontomflint said...

In Ohio the voting slogan is as follows;

Vote early...and often!

Anonymous said...

As has been said elsewhere, the democrat party is nothing more than an organized crime family.