Monday, January 25, 2021

On the road for Bob's funeral

 

I told you about Bob last week.  Miss D. and I are on the road today, traveling to attend his memorial service.  That means blogging will be lighter than usual.  I'll try to put up something every day, but I can't guarantee to do that;  so please have patience with me, and if you run short of reading material, try the bloggers listed in the sidebar.  They write good too!

We'd appreciate it if those of you who are so inclined will pray for traveling safety for us.  We're headed for Colorado, where it's a lot colder and snowier than we're used to in north Texas.  An African boy like me still isn't used to snow and ice on the roads, so I'll be driving very carefully, but accidents can (and do) still happen.

All being well, we'll be home by Wednesday evening.

Peter


4 comments:

Gromit said...

No snow on the roads out in that part of Colorado yesterday.

LindaG said...

Be safe. God bless and watch over you all.

Rob said...

Safe travels.

Sam L. said...

Be very, very, careful out there!