Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday morning music

 

I'm running very late this morning, with lots to do before Bob's funeral next week:  so here's a very abbreviated Sunday Morning Music.

Having published excerpts from Adam Plantinga's two excellent books on police life and work over the past two Saturdays, it seemed appropriate to celebrate police life in song (sort of).  Who better to do so than Gilbert & Sullivan in their operetta "The Pirates of Penzance"?



And, just to show a policeman's lot may not be happy, but can be funny, here's a parody of police advice to criminals being transported.  It's not musical, but it's still giggle-worthy.



Have a great Sunday!

Peter


3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Peter;

Those were Brilliant, LOL, That police Officer has a wicked sense of humor

Sam L. said...

Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!! I thank you for my first laugh of the day!

Scott Slack said...

I grew up with that video of Pirates of Penzance. I was quite surprised when I found out the Sergeant's part was originally supposed to be a bass.