Given all our discussions about AR-15 rifles over the past year or two, I had to laugh out loud when I saw this picture on Reddit:
The original poster labeled it: "Tactical rail or something, idk I’m not a gun guy".
Commenters clearly enjoyed it, adding notes such as:
- The most inventive dumb mod ive seen in a while. Have an upvote!
- Picatrainy rail.
- I approve. I sometimes zip tie an old-school kaleidoscope to the top of my AK. Improves my aim 1000%.
- Choo choo mother ****ers!
- This is a rail gun I can get behind.
- Ah yes, the yeet cannon.
- Very cool, but seems like it’d need some training to use properly.
As Lawdog would say, "Gigglesnort!"