Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Wings: an update


To all my loyal Weekend Wings readers, I must apologize.

I've been working on further instalments of the 'Aerial Bombardment' series, but I'm stuck on two critical components. These are details of World War I bombsights, and details of developments between the World Wars in that area. I know the information's out there, but I can't seem to find it in readily accessible form. I'm waiting on a couple of contacts to send me information by snail mail, and when I get it, I'll be able to proceed.

(If any of you have such information, or know where it's to be found in the wide open spaces of the Internet, I'd be very grateful if you'd please contact me. My e-mail address is in my profile.)

So, starting tonight, I'm going to post other Weekend Wings topics for a while, and put 'Aerial Bombardment' on the back burner until I can get the information I need. Look for 'Weekend Wings #33' later tonight.

Peter

No comments: