Saturday, September 20, 2014

This is so over the top it's hilarious!


We've featured Ken Block's Gymkhana motorsport videos here before.  Now, from the same stable, here's 'Ballistic BJ Baldwin' and his 800hp pickup truck (modded and hot-rodded out the wazoo) in a 'race' through Ensenada in Mexico.  The beach babes ain't bad, either . . .  I recommend watching it in full-screen mode.





Like I said - it's so over the top it's hilarious!  Some great camera work, too, to capture all that action, and very good post-production to tie it all together.  I wonder what the townspeople thought of the mayhem unleashed in their midst?

Peter

3 comments:

Snoggeramus said...

Thanks for the mammaries, Pete!

Old NFO said...

And I wonder how many 'takes' on some of those... :-)

SiGraybeard said...

Yeah, what Old NFO said, including wondering how many times they did practice runs.

I've also gotta say I've seen a lot videos of cars doing extreme things, but never any closeups of the suspension system and the drive shaft.