Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Teaser


My Western novel is getting very close to publication.  Look for an announcement about that early next week.  In the meantime, to whet your appetite, here's the cover.




The publisher's artist adapted Frederic Remington's famous painting 'The Lookout' for the cover, and chose an interesting Old West-type font as well. I think he did a great job. Alpha and beta readers and initial reviewers have said that the book lives up to the standard set by its cover, about which I'm very pleased.

Watch this blog early next week for release information.

Peter

13 comments:

Bob said...

Oh, that's just cooler'n Hell. :)

Home on the Range said...

Thanks for sending me a reading copy. What I've read so far is AMAZING!

Jim said...

I like the cover and am looking forward to the release.

Gorges Smythe said...

Looks good!

m4 said...

Not a huge fan of the font chosen myself, but looking good!

Uncle Lar said...

Most impressive.
Congratulations.
I look forward to reading a real western again.

Adam said...

Looks great. I hope you're going to do a hard copy edition as I don't do kindle.

Alfred Genesson said...

GOOD NIGHT! That is one gorgeous cover. Between you and the fact that Max Allan Collins has been reworking Spillane screenplays that went unused, the Western looks to be in great shape. You have a much better cover, though.

Grabbing that ASAP.

TheAxe said...

Woot! :)

Alberta Guy said...

This has a very 1970's Louis L'Amour feel to it. I look forward to reading it.

hightecrebel said...

I haven't bought a new western in years, but I'm anxiously awaiting this one. Anyway we can sign up for a mailing list?

L. J. Wright said...

Really looks like an old fashioned Western!

I will post about it on Monday. 😊

AK Bear said...

Can't hardly wait!