Friday, April 14, 2023

Heh

 

From Stephan Pastis yesterday.  Click the image to be taken to a larger view at the "Pearls Before Swine" Web page.



We're going to be experiencing something like that this weekend, with Old NFO's private, invitation-only "Foolzcon" convention on the go at a local camp site.  Almost all the North Texas Troublemakers will be in town, plus several dozen friends from around the country.  Unlike most cons, this one has no program and no panels or speakers - just a whole lot of good friends socializing, batting the breeze, and unwinding in mutually agreeable company.  The story-telling should be epic!

Peter


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you!
Haven't had one of those in quite a spell.

Rabbit said...

I've been cloistered for the last week and a half simply to grasp a handle on the Waring Blender while dancing on the blades my environment has become.Exciting news about my future health, the demise of the decades long relationship I thought was glorious,finding one's stores of wealth were siphoned covertly.
Forced to relocate immediately and unexpectedly.Today begins the redemption and the rise back to my standards, on my terms.I have my dogs, I have some clean clothes and more clothes and furniture in storage due to quick thinking. Now to find permanant, secure shelter!