Friday, April 14, 2023

No blogging this weekend

 

As I mentioned earlier, Old NFO's private, invitation-only "Foolzcon" kicks off today (well, yesterday actually, since a lot of people arrived early, bearing bottles and sundry other goodies, to kick off the festivities ahead of time).  My wife and I will have company in our guest room, and we'll all be spending time at the rendezvous site, a nearby campground (complete with petting zoo, if any of the guests become a little too inebriated for human company).  To add to the fun, there's a gun show in town this weekend, so I suspect some of those attending Foolzcon may head thataway for a little light diversion here and there.

As a result, I don't think I'll have free time to blog this weekend.  Please amuse yourselves with the folks in the sidebar (those that aren't also at Foolzcon, anyway!).  Regular blogging will resume on Monday.

Peter


2 comments:

LL said...

It sounds like Foolzcon will be a lot of fun!

LindaG said...

You all be safe and God bless!