Monday, June 26, 2023

Memes that made me laugh 165

 

Gathered from around the Internet over the past week.  Click any image for a larger view.

There are fewer memes than usual this week, because so many that I encountered were to do with the loss of the submersible Titan and the deaths of the five people on board.  I won't ghoulishly slobber over the dead, and I won't share memes on that subject, so it limited me to what else was available.  Hopefully, we'll have more "normal" meme subjects this coming week.

Anyway - here we go.





























More next week.

Peter


10 comments:

Andrew Smith said...

I'm sure that by next week the quantity of submarine memes will have gone ... down.

(yes, I'll still be here next week)

B5K said...

I get a sinking feeling Andrew is right.

Maniac said...

Yeesh, Andrew - that's rock-bottom.

Tirno said...

For goodness's sake, Andrew, you couldn't sink any lower.

Have you been under a lot of pressure, lately?

Beans said...

Hate to burst Andrew's bubble, but the memes will still be there. Kind of like parts of the sub, all over the place...

Aesop said...

I hate to pop Andrew's bubble, but that was a low-down thing to say. Its depth was beneath the usual standards here, lower than whale poop in fact, even though he was just trying to crack people up with a good hidden pun. But obviously, his plans were shattered, because we can all sea through his subterfuge, and his sub-par attempt at humor has been blown to bits, and crumpled like a cheap beer can.

HMS Defiant said...

No no, none of those will hold air.

Hamsterman said...

Even my YouTube Suggestions had a sick sense of humor. I had watched a Thomas Dolby music video in the past, so it suggested a video of his song "One of Our Submarines Is Missing"

Bill B said...

Saw one at a Practical Gunfighter class: Due to the high price of ammo, no warning shots will be fired".

Philip Sells said...

Boy, the comments on this one have certainly taken a... catastrophic turn.