Friday, August 18, 2023

On the road again

 

Miss D. and I will be on the road for a few days, heading down to San Antonio for the informally organized "Notacon".  It'll see the publication of a new book, of which more later, and a gathering of writers and friends to bat the breeze and generally enjoy themselves.

I won't be blogging regularly until Monday.  I may be able to post an article here or there, depending on time and availability.  I also won't be able to approve comments for long periods, so if you say something and it doesn't appear, please be patient.  I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Please say a prayer for traveling mercies for us (particularly in the current "heat bowl" conditions;  it'll hover around 110° Fahrenheit today, which is hardly ideal for traveling).  Thanks!

Peter


6 comments:

NobobyExpects said...

Benedíctio pro itínere

Beata Maria in­ter­ce­dénte, bene ambulétis: et Dóminus sit in itínere vestro, et Ángeli eius comiténtur vobíscum.

In nómine Patris, et Fílii, et Spíritus Sancti. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Try and stay off the Interstate, too many crazy Texas drivers. Many sights to see along the Texas Blue Highways. Be careful and have fun you two.

Celia Hayes said...

I'm fighting an awful summer cold/flu, but let me know where you are all meeting up! I'd love to meet you all!

BGnad said...

Have fun guys! Say hi to Speaker and BeerMan for me!

BadFrog said...

Peter, is too much to hope that's it's a new book from you?

Peter said...

@BadFrog: Not this time, but soon, I hope!