Thursday, February 6, 2014

You folks are the greatest!


I have an awesome group of readers and fans!  I owe you all a big hug.

At the time of writing, less than 24 hours after publication on Amazon.com, 'Adapt and Overcome' has scorched out of nowhere to take these positions:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,011 Paid in Kindle Store (out of 2,415,245 books currently listed there)

#6 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
#9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
#10 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera

#48 in Best Sellers - Science Fiction (all genres)
#9 in Best Sellers - Military Science Fiction
#10 in Best Sellers - Space Opera Science Fiction

#21 in Hot New Releases - Science Fiction (all genres)
#6 in Hot New Releases - Military Science Fiction
#7 in Hot New Releases - Space Opera Science Fiction

Those are absolutely fantastic results for the first day of publication, much better than the previous novel in the series - which did pretty well in its own right, as you'll recall.  This is all down to you and your support.  Thanks a million!




I hope the days to come will bring even greater success, to lay a firm foundation for the continuation of the series.  Maxwell Volume 4 is in progress!

(If you've read 'Adapt and Overcome' and like it, please leave a review on its page at Amazon.com.  That will help those who don't know it, or my earlier books, to decide whether to give it a try.)

Peter

8 comments:

Paul said...

Just added one more to the total.

Rev. Paul said...

Fantastic news, my friend - congrats!

I'm saving it for vacation next month; at least, that's what I keep telling myself each time I reach for the Kindle. It's hard to wait, though. :)

Murphy's Law said...

You keep writing 'em, we'll keep buying and recommending 'em.

Mike_C said...

[Well deserved] Congratulations!

Purchased last night.

Jon said...

It's awaiting my full attention this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Terrific! I picked it up yesterday, and hope to start reading tonight, I've planned to review on the blog Friday.

FrankC said...

Bought it last night to add to the previous Maxwell novels and to check that my credit card had been unblocked.

Old NFO said...

OUTSTANDING!!! :-)