Thursday, May 15, 2014

For Calvin & Hobbes fans


I thoroughly enjoyed the comic strip 'Calvin & Hobbes' during its 10-year lifespan, and invested in the three-volume hardbound boxed set for my library.  I know I'm not alone in considering it perhaps the best comic strip of the last quarter-century.

I was pleased to recently come across a complete collection of all the Calvin & Hobbes strips online.  I don't know whether it's been legally posted or not - the host doesn't specify - but it's great to be able to have quick access to them in date order.  You can also download the complete collection in a .ZIP file.

I just thought I'd mention the site here for the benefit of those who, like myself, remain fans of the strip.

Peter

3 comments:

Mad Jack said...

Thank you very much for posting the link. I've been reading CaH and I laughed until I cried. What a great strip!

R said...

There's free daily strip of Calvin & Hobbes from the publisher at http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/

Auntie J said...

This link is great for when you're searching for a particular strip:

http://www.reemst.com/calvin_and_hobbes/stripsearch