Thursday, December 29, 2022

Ignoring the elephant in the living-room...

 

Someone put together this pastiche of recent newspaper headlines, all trying to explain the surge in unexplained deaths over the past year or two.  It's currently circulating on social media.  Click the image for a larger view.



Amazing, isn't it?  The powers that be and their lackeys in the news media will grasp at any straw, concoct more and more weird and wonderful explanations, do anything to explain the excess death rate - except acknowledge the obvious one:



More and more researchers - independent researchers, not those dependent on government funding, who are thereby susceptible to official "pressure" to toe the party line and not say anything out of line - are pointing out that the excess death rate largely involves those who've been vaccinated against COVID-19.  Here's just one example, comparing excess death rates in Denmark, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.  Its conclusion?  "Having higher COVID jab rates is associated with higher accumulation of excess death."  There are many other studies out there, if you'd like to do your own research.

I take no joy in this fact.  With something like two-thirds to three-quarters of the US population having been vaccinated against COVID-19, it bodes ill for our long-term future as a nation.  Nevertheless, I remain profoundly grateful that my wife and myself refused the vaccinations, and are determined to do so in future.  I note, too, that as the word spreads about the dangers involved, many who took the first round or two of vaccines are refusing booster shots.

I'm very concerned to learn that the mRNA technology used in most COVID-19 vaccines is being further developed to produce many other types of vaccines against many other illnesses, including a universal flu vaccine and a malaria vaccine.  Given mRNA vaccines' track record so far, my wife and I won't be getting those, either - not until there's a whole lot more work done to ensure the safety of that technology, and it's been clearly demonstrated.

Peter

EDITED TO ADD:  Ed Dowd, a leading analyst of the COVID-19 pandemic and related phenomena, has just said this about the health effects of the vaccines.  It's worth ten minutes of your time.




Makes you think, doesn't it?


19 comments:

Maniac said...

My brother is overcoming the 19 right now and we had to postpone our holiday plans. He works from home, so I can only surmise that he got it from the "booster shots" that my nieces recently had.

To hell with the vaccines.

June J said...

Unfortunately we haven't seen a dramatic increase in unexplained deaths of politicians and billionaire oligarchs. What was different about the "jabs" they took?

Steve Sky said...

"The unvaccinated aren't dying"
which is why they are mixing the clot-shot with other vaccines. Therefore, I've ended taking them as I don't need a possible side of death, along with my vaccination.

Ed P said...

As another 'pureblood', grateful to have avoided the uncertain future health problems which the vaccinated will be worrying about, I also shall avoid all future injections which use the awful mRNA systems.

This new method is now totally discredited, as it should have been long before being inflicted on humans. As all the animal experiments testing it failed, with most laboratory animals maimed or killed by it, it's surely criminally insane to then test it on humans. Who are now experiencing serious health issues, like heart failures, blood clots, myocarditis, etc. Billions of poisoned people worldwide have questions, such as, "Am I going to die from this?". Regretfully, in many cases, the answer is yes.

Noah Bawdy said...

I'm glad I decided to stay a pure blood. Those "vaccines" are nothing of the sort.

tweell said...

June J, did those oligarches and politicians actually get the jab, or were they just injected with saline solution?

Old NFO said...

And this isn't even addressing/talking about the miscarriages, low birth rates, and 'other' ancillary impacts.

SiGraybeard said...

I read this morning that in Canada, they've ruled that if you oppose the vaccine you're mentally ill and require medication.

My immediate concern, though, is here in the US. What if you're in some sort of medical emergency like a car accident and need blood? I'd be concerned about getting blood with spike proteins in it. There doesn't appear to be a way to address that.

You probably know me said...

Vaccines are effective for the vast majority of people. This is not a vaccine - vaccines prevent disease - this does nothing for the vast majority of people - its like a laundry pre-treatment - it helps your immune system respond to the disease but it does nothing for variants that have different spike proteins and barely creates immunity to Covid Alpha . . .

Jonathan H said...

Good question. If you look at the information from a few months ago, comparing side effects per batch, the widely distributed batches had lots of side effects and some narrowly distributed batches had essentially none...

Also, workers in the factories making the vaccines successfully rebelled against mandates there and have publicly complained about being forced to release vaccine batches that don't meet their own internal quality standards.

Jonathan H said...

Yup; at this point you have to assume that any vaccine has it, and that any blood transfusion is tainted - people have made arrangements to use untainted blood and the hospitals switched it anyway, bad blood has already caused deaths.

James said...

I retired 9/2020 to avoid the vaxx among other health reasons. Everyone that I used to work with that I have stayed in contact with have gotten the plague at least once. While I, who was exposed to plague patients dying on vents in ICU rooms without a mask, never got it. From the people I stayed in contact with, ivermectin seems effective in greatly shortening the sick time and leading to speedy recovery, even with multiple infections. I take my monthly doses of liquid ivermectin, which is supposed to reduce my susceptibility by up to 90%. They are going to need the pure bloods when the full weight of the side effects on the vaxx falls on the general populace.

PeterW. said...

I started backing off when the pressure to take the jab started to feel like bullying. Got bullied enough as a kid to have a verystrong negative reaction to that.
That was reinforced by the realisation that I couldn’t use a product with such a low level of testing on livestock, but people I couldn’t trust kept yelling at me to take it.

“GAGF!”

Plus I have good friends in the medical profession who are talking about observed adverse reactions, and a health system that refused to record them as vaccine responses.

Greg said...

We all can play a part in defying the massive psyops promulgated by our government. I have just finished Dr. Robert Malone's new book "Lies My Gov't Told Me". I cannot recommend it too highly. A great book exposing the enemy before us.

Aesop said...

When the lab monkeys who got the Jabs realize they were the beta-testers, the reckoning will be fearful.

James said...

Thanks for the link to Ed Dowd talk. I watched some more of his videos on Rumble. Because I keep up I was aware of a lot of the facts, but he presents them very well.

JG said...

Me and my wife did not get the jab or get sick. We did not use masks except when forced to when in Government areas that made you. What I still find strange is many people still using masks and some people still hooked on "if you did not get the jab you are toxic" mentality.

I saw a video in "90 Miles From Tyranny" yesterday where a Clinic Lab Tech had tested 1500 COVID-19 samples and found that they were Influenza A&B and he contacted 7 other Universities and they did the same and got the same result. He then contacted the CDC and asked for a sample of COVID-19 to test and they would not provide him with one. He said the COVID-19 was not what we were told it was and the problems are due to the mRNA vaccines side affects and deaths.

Tsgt Joe said...

About that “ shoveling snow can cause heart attacks” my son, who was a para medic, when I was about 50, would call me regularly in the winter; “dad I just ran on a fat 50 year old guy who had a heart attack shoveling snow, he didn't make it.” “Have you bought a snow blower yet?” Eventually I bought one, havent used it in 2 years, ‘cause after Christmas, I load momma, the dog and some odds and ends in the car and head south!

Orvan Taurus said...

Tsgt Joe: I recall a real, right proper M.D. years and years and years ago (long before COVIDiocy...) saying (paraphrased after all these years):

"If I tell a man to move a ton bricks 20 feet in 20 minutes, he'll tell me to go to Hell, and he'll be right to do so. But give that same man a ton of snow and a shovel, and like a fool he might well try to move it all in 20 minutes - and I'll have another cardiac patient... if he's lucky."