Thursday, July 6, 2023

Tucker Carlson investigates "the shoulder thing that goes up"

 

A couple of years ago, Tucker Carlson met up with Hickok45 and a buddy to talk about the nonsense spouted by clueless anti-gun commenters about firearms.  It was a hoot then, and it's still funny.  I thought the shooters among my readers might enjoy it.




Perhaps we should invite AOC and other equally clueless idjits to go meet with Hickok45 and his buddies, to take lessons.  Tucker Carlson can moderate the discussion.  It should rank quite high on pay-per-view . . .

Peter


6 comments:

Hamsterman said...

I finally got to see a Shoulder Thing That Goes Up in action! When I first heard of it, I thought it was a kind of folding stock being described by someone who had no idea what they were observing. The term actually makes more sense to me now.

Landroll said...

Gee! I had a rifle that had a shoulder thing that goes up but it was 65 years ago in Lai Khe, RVN. TheY (The Arms Room NCO) made me leave it behind. I've NEVER gotten over it! Snark.

Grog said...

He might be unable to moderate or narrate due to his continuous laughter at their crass stupidity, but that's just my guess.

Old NFO said...

Hickok45 is good folks!

Anonymous said...

I saw that video last week. Many of the comments to that video mentioned that it was the first time they had seen it. That includes subscribers to Hickok's channel.

Apparently after the video languishing in a dark closet for eight years or so, YT allowed the vid to post.

Its a silly video but its because it is a silly subject. Legislators not knowing a thing but fervently deciding it must be banned.

The legislator who sponsored that bill was later asked what is a barrel shroud. She did not know. When presented with an actual rifle, she still could not answer. Her wild guess was the actual barrel. When asked what the barrel shroud does, she was flummoxed and didn't even try to guess.

The video of Kevin deLeon describing a ghost gun is as hilarious. As laughable as Hank Johnson talking about the nation's helium supply.

Ritchie said...

I used to have a STTGU, but it seems to have escaped.