Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Print editions are up, too!


CreateSpace told me they'd take 5-7 business days to get my print edition pages up and running on Amazon and at their Web site, but they did it in 5-7 business hours!  Wish I'd known that earlier, but hey - at least it's up!  Take The Star Road now has e-book and print editions.  Ride The Rising Tide also has e-book and print editions.  I'll update the links (and the image links in the sidebar) as soon as Amazon gets the pages synched to each other, so that a single link will take you to a book's home page, with further links to both its editions there.

Again, if those of you with your own blogs or a social media presence would please spread the word about the availability of both books, in print and e-book format, I'll be very grateful.  Feel free to copy and paste the links above, if you don't want to make your own.  Thanks!

Peter

5 comments:

Ben C said...

Your writing and my lack of self control is going to cost me another night of sleep on a work night.

Thanks for getting it up so soon!

Home on the Range said...

Excellent! I so enjoyed the first in print edition when you made me my own copy. Thank you! Now everyone that loves paper can get one!

John said...

Just ordered the paperback. Do you know that your namesake is the lead character in the wizard/detective series of books by Ben Aaronovitch?

Old NFO said...

Got it and read it last night Peter, well done and an excellent sequel to the original, now pardon me while I...zzz... :-)

Randy said...

Just bought the Kindle edition of the second one, looking forward to reading it!