Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Another classic from Bundaberg


Back in 2010 I put up three classic (and very funny) advertisements from Bundaberg Rum in Australia.  The links I used have died by now, but someone on YouTube has combined all three advertisements in a single video.  In case you missed them back then, here they are.





Recently, while browsing YouTube looking for something else, I came across another of their advertisements, this time from 2014.  Again, it made me laugh.  I think I've met those boys!





I still giggle at the crocodile-leather luggage, though . . .




Peter

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones, especially after the discussion last night! :-)

Mrs. Widget said...

Love the commercial. Hubby "where do you get these **% commericials?"

"I'm a victim of the internet. What can I say?"

Fredrick said...

A great idea for Trump on how to drain the swamp.

Todd said...

They make good ginger ale, too.

Peter said...

@Todd: Yes, I have a dozen in my pantry at the moment.

:-)