Sunday, November 20, 2016

I'm working my trousers to the bone


Not much blog fodder this morning.  I'm writing as hard and as fast as I can, preparing to get the fifth volume of the Maxwell Saga out by early December.  It's going well, and initial feedback from alpha readers has been positive.  So far, so good!

Unfortunately, concentrating so hard on writing a book means that I haven't had as much time as usual to research, write and put up blog posts.  I'll try to have something for you later today.  Meanwhile, please amuse yourselves with the bloggers in the sidebar.

I've written over 2,000 words today already, and it's not even 6.30 am yet!  I'd better reinforce success and crack on.

Peter

5 comments:

TheAxe said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Work is the curse of the blogging classes.

Old NFO said...

Don't worry about it, let the muse run!

DaddyBear said...

Really looking forward to the next book. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere!

ratty said...

God bless you and yours, sir. Looking forward to your next book. I was just talking to my brother and he was pining for the sequel(ae) to Brings the Lightning!