Saturday, November 19, 2016

Not a product endorsement


From fellow author and friend in meatspace and cyberspace, DaddyBear:

I made a total impulse buy and got myself a “Holiday Spice Flat White” from Starbucks, because sugary coffee with nutmeg smelled good at the time.  It was… different.  Imagine piping hot, slightly sweet, caffeinated chicken gravy.

Ewwww!

Thanks, buddy . . . I think.

(Makes mental note of what not to buy for Miss D., because I want to stay married to her.)




Peter

3 comments:

Akatsukami said...

Torani used to sell (I'm not sure if it still does) a chicken and waffles syrup. For adding to lattes, pouring over ice cream, etc.

It also had a bacon syrup. Because bacon.

DaddyBear said...

It wasn't exactly bad. It just wasn't exactly good. Definitely not on the "gotta do it again" list.

Anonymous said...

For those who have the strength;

"Caffeinated chicken gravy" reminded me of the special edition "Thanksgiving meal" by Jones from 2004. How refreshing does that bottle of green bean casserole look though???


https://www.amazon.com/Jones-Soda-Limited-Holiday-Turkey/dp/B00FMFRCR2