Friday, May 5, 2023

Corruption in the January 6th Congressional committee

 

Sundance has a disturbing story about how he came under suspicion by the January 6th committee as the result of manufactured, fake evidence concocted by the "establishment".


I was never in Washington DC on January 6, 2021, nor did I work with or communicate with anyone who was involved in any of the activities that are subject to the J6 committee investigative authority.

I’m going to skip a lot of background noise, irrelevant legal stuff, jurisdictional issues, discoveries from discussions with lawyers and the experience gained in association with this ridiculous subpoena.  I am going to focus on the biggest story within it.

Sticking to the information in the Red Box above, notice how the J6 committee has evidence, “public-source information and documents on file”, showing my participation, communication, and contact with people and technology that are material interests to the committee.

Here’s the kicker…. I had no clue what the hell they were talking about.  There’s not a single aspect of their outline that I had any knowledge or connection of.

I had no idea what Zello was. I had no idea who 1% watchdog might be. I had never heard of “Stop the Steal J6” or associated “channel.”  I had never heard of the person redacted, and I had never communicated with any Oath Keeper, any communication system, or platform, or anyone or anything – nothing – that is outlined in that subpoena.

Those points of evidence outlined in the subpoena had no connection to me at all.

The subpoena might as well have been asking me to appear in Michigan because my Red Ferrari was involved in a hit and run accident, during my trip to Detroit.  I don’t own a Ferrari; I have never been to Michigan; I certainly never had an accident; I wasn’t on a trip and have never visited Detroit.  The entire construct of their probable cause for the subpoena was silly. Complete and utter nonsense.

That said, how could there be “public records” and “documentary” evidence of something that never happened?

At first, I thought this was some silly case of mistaken identity and they just sent a subpoena to the wrong person.  However, the investigators were adamant the evidence existed, and the need for testimony was required.

After taking advice from several smart people, and after discovering the costs associated with just the reply to the committee and/or representation therein; suddenly I realized there might be more value for me in this subpoena than the committee.  After all, how can there be public-records and documents that I own a red Ferrari and went to Michigan when I don’t and never did.

After several back and forths I discovered, through their admissions of their own research, and through documents they extracted as an outcome of their tasks to prove the merit of their claims, that someone *inside* Twitter had created a fictitious identity of me associated with the networks and communications as the investigators described them.

Think about what was discovered here.

Someone inside the Twitter platform, an employee of Twitter, had made a decision to target me. As a result: (a) they had been doing this for a long time with a specific goal in mind; and (b) they created an elaborate trail of background activity and identity that was entirely fabricated.

Eventually, my assigned investigative unit admitted this.

Once, the federal investigators realized what took place they wanted to get rid of me -and my snark filled curiosity- with great urgency.

They also had an ‘oh shit’ moment, when they contemplated everything, including what they had revealed to me from the outset of my contact, now several months prior.

What I discovered in this experience was that DHS, and by extension DOJ/FBI and the January 6 investigators, had direct administrative level backdoors into all social media platforms.

Overlay the Twitter files now, and then expand your thinking….

In their quest to prove that I owned a Red Ferrari, traveled to Michigan and had a hit-and-run accident, these investigators outlined to me how the United States Government, through their DHS authority, has employees, agents and contractors with open portals into all social media platforms.

Yes, the federal government is inside the mechanics of the systems (Twitter, Facebook, Meta, Instagram, Google, YouTube, WhatsApp, Zello, etc) and they have administrative access in real time to monitor, review, extract and evaluate everything, soup-to-nuts.

It was only because the investigators and forensic data knuckleheads have these portals, that they were able to locate the source of the fabricated evidence they were originally attributing to me.  This was an investigative process and research discovery being conducted in the data processing systems of Twitter in real time as they questioned me.

Once they realized what had taken place, and as soon as I started asking how they were making these admissions (now carrying an apologetic certainty), suddenly the investigators wanted no further contact or communication with me.  You’re good, whoopsie daisy, our bad, sorry.

Now, take some time to fully digest and absorb what I have just shared ... the U.S. government, at a fully unrestricted administrative level, is inside Twitter, Facebook, Meta, Insta, YouTube etc., running amok and extracting anything – including private messages… and they’re somehow worried about protecting us from TikTok data collection.  Think about it.


There's more at the link.

I wonder how many of those arrested, tried and convicted for their actions on January 6th, 2021 were the victims of similarly "manufactured evidence"?  Will the truth ever come out?  And, if it does, will their convictions be reversed?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Based on this and other evidence that's come out over the past couple of years, I'm convinced that the January 6th Committee was nothing more than a front for a Communist-style impeachment of opposition to the Democratic Party and the Biden administration.  The trials of January 6th "conspirators" give the impression of being nothing more than show trials, designed to get convictions at any cost, even to the extent of suppressing evidence that might exonerate those charged and/or manufacturing evidence to convict them.  The treatment of January 6th detainees while in federal custody has been widely reported, and is frankly a disgrace to any system of "justice" where one is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Will there ever be redress for these wrongs?  I somehow doubt it.

Peter


10 comments:

Divemedic said...

As I have been pointing out on my own blog for nearly three years, we are in the midst of a Communist takeover of our nation. They are following the CIA Insurgency Manual nearly verbatim.

BGnad said...

=>"The trials of January 6th "conspirators" give the impression of being nothing more than show trials, designed to get convictions at any cost, even to the extent of suppressing evidence that might exonerate those charged and/or manufacturing evidence to convict them. "

You don't know the half of it yet Peter.
And when 3rd world shit holes are pointing at the Jan 6th trials as evidence that the US is now engaging in "political show trials", things have really gone off the rails!

Peteforester said...

And notice how these "convictions" are being metered out to keep the manure pile steaming until the next "election," with known truth-tellers in the crosshairs?... Just sayin'...

MNW said...

The DC court needs to be broken up. Nobody even slightky right of center will get a fair shake and anyone left of center will be let iff with judicial theater

Anonymous said...

reminded of the story of an old rich man, hot and dry calling across the abyss, let Lazarus bring me a drop of water on his finger.

Aesop said...

The only satisfactory redress would involve large-scale use of steel cable nooses and standing light poles.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Beans said...

A plausible answer to your question as to who got railroaded by false claims and trumped up evidence is... all of them. ALL OF THEM. ALL!!!

Seriously, where's the treason charges that have merited treating all arrestees and interviewees as if they were terrorists? Where's the actual evidence that has been hidden from every defendant and their lawyers?

Prove to me, in simple words, that any of the convictions and plea bargains had any real proof as the basis?

The Fed can't or won't.

Dan said...

Show me the man and I'll how you the crime. It's how the left works. Actual facts are irrelevant. When you are in power, cannot e remoed from power by any legal, peaceful means why would you NOT frame people who disagree with you. There can be no coexistence with the left. It's them or us. And to date they are winning.

TCK said...

If it took you this long to realize that democrats are soulless inhuman monsters, I'm legit worried for your chances in the upcoming 'festivities.'

Anonymous said...

Will anyone protest against the government again? Probably not...