Thursday, September 7, 2023

Er... loosely speaking...

 

All right, guys, time to put on your pre-teen potty-humor self.  (For some of us, it was teen and post-teen too, but hey . . . )

It seems a man drank an entire 10oz. bottle of laxative, then shared what it felt like for the next eight hours.

I'm not going to excerpt his account here.  This is a family-friendly blog, after all.  However, if you want to be enlightened, click that link and read his account for yourself.

All I can say is . . .



Peter


8 comments:

McChuck said...

Dave Barry did it better.

NobobyExpects said...

I do not know if I am going to click in that link.

But this reminds me of the old joke:

- What's the difference between Global Thermonuclear War and a German humorist?

- Global Thermonuclear War could be funny.

Gerry said...

We had a wrestler on our team having trouble making weight the day of a match.
He ate a whole bar of chocolate Ex Lax, not just one little section.

Short version, after they pried him off the toilet, he ended up in the ER. The locker room had a stench for days.

I had to move up a weight class to wrestle the defending state champ. It did not go well

glasslass said...

OMG that was so funny I had tears running.

Anonymous said...

Apparently he flies with Delta too...

I'll see myself out

Anonymous said...

Look up the rip it story from a brother stationed in Iraq if you really want horror and humor. Dark sick humor, but humor
https://havokjournal.com/culture/military/case-study-ramadi-a-ranger-looks-back/

Hamsterman said...

Been there, done that.

When I go for a colonoscopy, I have to go to Costco to buy two large bottles of laxative powder for the prep work. Mix it up with a bunch of Gatorade. Pro tip: pre-treat for diaper rash.

Wayne said...

"It happens." F. Gump