Monday, December 2, 2013

Working hard


Not much time for posting tonight - I'm hard at work on the revisions to Maxwell Volume 3.  I'll try to put up some more articles tomorrow morning.

To hold you until then, check out the very funny reviews of products on Amazon.com listed by Brain Pickings in two articles.  Click on each link to see them.  Here's one example.  One of the products mentioned is the Cyclone 4006 - Ultra High Pressure Hard Surface Cleaner, 40,000 psi water with Full Recovery, which looks like this:




Customer Wandrwoman (who describes herself as "Wise As Aphrodite, Beautiful As Athena...") says of it:

It used to take me 1½ hours to get to work in the morning. It takes me less than 15 minutes now and that includes stopping to get an Egg McMuffin!

My secret? Easy. I bought a Cyclone 4006. Now, if there is anyone in front of me on the road, I beep my air horn once or twice. If they don't get out of my way, I turn on the "juice". If 40,000 psi water pressure (with full recovery) is strong enough to blast off concrete curing compound from asphalt, you won't believe what it does to a Toyota Corolla! Woo hoo! Beep beep! Wooooooosh!

OK, it's a little difficult to parallel park and it doesn't go faster than 30 mph. I'll give you that. But, trust me, when you are behind the wheel of a bright yellow Cyclone 4006, these things don't really matter.

PS. It comes with an "optional remote walk-behind head." If you figure out what this is, please let me know.

There are more at both links.  Enjoy!





Peter

No comments: