Monday, August 3, 2009

More creative and funny advertisements


I found a series of advertisements for William Lawson Scotch whisky on YouTube. They made me laugh, and I thought you might enjoy them too. Being of Scottish descent, I love the way in which they play on the kilt, and what's (not) worn beneath it.

The first shows a 'haka', the war-dance traditionally performed by the New Zealand 'All Blacks' rugby team before a match.





















I wonder if that really was Sharon Stone in the third advertisement, or whether they got a look-alike to play her? Very clever, anyway! Full marks to William Lawson's advertising agency for some highly entertaining work.



Peter

3 comments:

Rova said...

Outstanding find! Many thanks for another reason to laugh out loud this morning!

Dave said...

Fantastic! Haven't had their scotch, but I'll have to give it a try after these ads!

Especially liked the fourth and sixth ones.

Old NFO said...

Needed the laugh, the last one is especially good! :-)