Thursday, March 29, 2012

The reality of US government spending


The two video clips below, produced by LearnLiberty.org and featuring Prof. Antony Davies of Duquesne University, show in simple, easy-to-understand examples just how ridiculous the spending patterns of the US Government have become, and how unsustainable they are. I highly recommend watching them both - they're very short and to the point.










Now, may I suggest that you pass on the link to these videos to your friends? We need to get their message out there!

Peter

2 comments:

PapaMAS said...

Our government in action: Spending much worse than the stereotypical drunken sailor!

Anonymous said...

HEY, as that drunken sailor my spending stopped when the money ran out and not one more cent could I spend when I DID NOT HAVE IT TO SPEND.