Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You think you've got snow problems?


Some of my readers in the northern USA have complained wearily about the amount of snowfall this year.

I suspect they're not as badly off as those living in Quebec, Canada, as these photographs demonstrate! Here are a couple of examples.






There are lots more at the link. Go look, and shiver!

Alaska seems to be getting more than its fair share of snow as well. Gordon H. sent this photograph of what he calls an 'Alaskan fridge'.




Remind me to stay well away from both locations until the weather warms up!

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, too cold for me too! I'm staying down South, although I have been to both places in winter and it's NOT fun!!!

On a Wing and a Whim said...

You've got to be careful, leaving your booze out like that! Beer freezes and bursts the bottle - but pure alcohol can get very, very cold.

And when you pull it back inside after a drunken memory lapse to the amount of time passed, pour the shot, and frostbite your throat and esophagus... life is not pleasant.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what these have to do with global warming but they're funny nevertheless