Sunday, February 15, 2009

An apology for the changed appearance


I'm sorry the appearance of this blog has changed again: but today, for some completely unknown reason, the template I was using began to give errors. Everything in the sidebar could be seen, but none of my posts. It's an HTML error somewhere, related to my Google Analytics link.

Since I'm no HTML guru, I've hurriedly changed to this template, which seems to work. Expect more changes as I try to fix the problem. If I can fix the old template, I'll go back to it: otherwise I'll tweak this one, or make more changes. If you have suggestions as to colors, font sizes, etc, please leave them in Comments.

Thanks.

Peter

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

Obviously you pissed off somebody at Microsoft :-) I'll read it however it get up!

Unknown said...

Just a little strange to see your mug on the right rather than the left. Probably purely habit.

Anonymous said...

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, hmmmmm Peter, if you have Brigid's email, advise her, her blog is showing the exact same symptom.

Unknown said...

Almost forgot. You have been selected for the "Honest Scrap" award here

If you already have one or don't want to participate, that's fine. I just find your Doofus of the Day series sidesplitting.

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one Ugly overload has that problem this morning

Home on the Range said...

I switched templates just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

I just thought I was getting the aging-eyes large-print edition.
LittleRed1